Hello!Thank you for all of your continued feedback on
changes in Shadowlands. Below, you'll find the latest changes in the Alpha, which includes reverting
to 2 charges, further talent tuning, and the removal of the short lived Frost and
.There has a been a lot of great discussion in this thread and we hope to see it continue!
- charge count increased to 2.
- cooldown Increased to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds).
Developers' notes: After listening to feedback and more playtesting, we are returning both charges of at a slightly higher cooldown cost. Our goal with the change was to bring more it inline with the other talents on the row, but in doing so, lost a lot of its identity. If the other talents on the tier continue to underperform, we'll look at ways we can enhance them to be more attractive options while up against .
now also grants the caster 1% Intellect, stacking up to 8 times when their
target critically strikes.
- Developers' notes: We'd like for Focus Magic to reward the caster a bit more for taking an ally friendly talent.
removed from all specs.
- Developers' notes: Compared to some of the other abilities, these two landed a little flat and overlapped a bit too much with each of the Barriers.
now also makes your next
deal 35% increased damage.
- Developers' notes: We're looking to make this more competitive with the and the future replacement.