RygariusZeitlose InselClasses Druide
should now behave correctly if a Druide changes glyphs, talents, or specialization while an is active.
- (Feral) should no longer incorrectly cause Treants to deal extra damage.
- (Guardian) should now properly affect the free version of to benefit from Attack Power.
- Tier-16 Guardian 2-piece set bonus should no longer cause Rasende Regeneration to incorrectly consume 60 Rage for Druids with active.
- Tier-16 Guardian 4-piece set bonus
Fixed a number of situations where the effect was not activating when it should.
- Fixed an issue where the 4-piece bonus could cause the 2-piece bonus to incorrectly consume 60 Rage.
- Brewmasters now deals 5.6% less damage with all attacks (-15% in total).
Fixed an issue where may sometimes heal less players than intended.
- Lichtbrunnen's healing should now be correctly modified by PvP Power while the is active.
- Agonie's damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Class Armor
Tier-16 Protection 2-piece set bonus should no longer be healing the Krieger before the damage has been applied.
- Schauriger Geist now deals 40% less damage and should spawn slightly more frequently.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Norushen Galakras
- Flipps can now be sold to a vendor for 25 gold.
- Jadefire Spirit's Fade ability now has an 8-round cooldown.
- Pierre is no longer bind-on-pickup and players can have up to 3 of them.
- Bengel-Bot is no longer bind-on-pickup and players can have up to 3 them. The Phaser ability now has a duration of 1-round.
Dunkelschamane der Kor'kron
- Galakras should no longer be able to be damaged or debuffed before landing in Phase 2.
- Changes on Raid Finder difficulty:
Wellenbinderin Kardris' Ascheregen now deals 200,000 Fire damage (down from 999,999).
- Foul Slimes' Foulness aura now deals 30,000 Nature damage (down from 50,000).
Fixed an issue where placement of Erdbrecher Haromm
was not always perpendicular to the direction he's facing. General Nazgrim Belagerungsingenieur Rußschmied Paragons of the Klaxxi Garrosh Höllschrei Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Players that leave a Rated Battleground prematurely will be unable to queue for a new one until the previous Rated Battleground match has completed. Please see this forum thread for more information on the change.
Buffs and debuffs should now be properly applied or removed while players are in a noodle cart.