- Feuerwasser der Winterfelle is a zone-wide drop from Winterspring that enlarges your character. This was removed for several patches, but is now back in game in 4.3. Dunkelmond-Feuerwasser does the same thing; it's from Versiegelte Kiste fished up by the Darkmoon Faire.
- Mal des Drachenlords drops from Oberanführer Wyrmthalak. It puts a swirly shield around the user—a purple cosmetic version of Erdschild, which lasts for 30 minutes or until 500 damage is taken.
- Kanonenkugelläufer summons a cannon that fires at enemies. It drops from Willey Hoffnungsbrecher in Stratholme.
- Sechsdämonentasche, a low-level world BoE, does a variety of crazy things—whirlwinds, explodes, summons a Felhunter, and much more.
- is a 100% drop from Don Carlos on heroic difficulty in Old Hillsbrad Foothills. It summons a coyote. He patrols the main road so it's possible just to zone in and kill him for the hat.
- There are two trinkets that summon tentacles in game: Bezwungenes Tentakel von C'Thun and Bezwungene Klauen von Yogg-Saron. These drop from C'Thun and Yogg-Saron respectively. They summon a tentacle that looks like one of the tentacle adds in the actual encounter. They do hardly any damage, but flop around with neat animations.
- Großdrachenruf, a drop from Sunken Temple, has a chance to summon an emerald whelpling on hit. There are some other old-world items that have a chance on hit to summon quirky things: Schwarzklinge von Shahram from General Drakkisath summons a demon and Splitter von Azzinoth from Illidan Sturmgrimm summons green fire elementals.
- Illidan also can drop Der Schädel des Gul'dan which trails green fire behind your character's feet. There's similar TCG items: Illidans Pfad for fel-fire and Pfad des Cenarius for flowers.Sommerliche Sandalen will also set your feet on fire.
- Eskhandars linke Klaue and Eskhandars rechte Klaue can proc Ruf des Eskhandar, which summons a white tiger. Used to be a 4-piece set, but the cape and neck were removed. Weapons now drop from Magmadar.
- Astrales Öl is an Alchemie recipe requiring 375 skill to learn. It turns the user translucent for 5 minutes.
- Trank der Illusion is a Cata-level Alchemy recipe that transforms the user into someone in very close proximity to them, including enemy players.
- Tiefsteinöl is an Alchemy recipe that freezes you in place and gives you a golden hue. It works on flying mounts and mid-air actions, resulting in hilarious tableaux.
- Pygmäenöl from Alchemy shrinks you, depending on how many you’ve had to drink. If you drink too many, you turn into a pygmy gnome.
- Archaeology has several items that result in cool character modifications: Anhänger des Skarabäussturms creates a flash of lightning and an army of bugs when used, Ankunft der Naaru creates a dramatic scene in the background, Kelch der Bergkönige spawns a set of sword dancers that perform for you, Statuenpaar: Druidin und Priester creates a bright green beam that follows you around, Trinkhorn der Vrykul enlarges your character and gives them an ugly Northrend-era hat, and Seelenspiegel der Hochgeborenen creates a temporary mirror image of your character. New to Mists of Pandaria, Anatomische Puppe summons an anatomical target dummy and Qilenstatuette is a trinket that summons a Quilen.
- Junges Gemüse, a reward from the Northrend cooking dailies, temporarily decreases the size of your target by 50%. Works on some bosses for extra hilarity.
- Two Northrend-era feasts change the size of the player: Kleines Festmahl shrinks the player by 30% and Großes Festmahl increases the size of the player.
- There are several engineering malfunctions from using the BC-era transporters that last for an hour: some shrink or enlarge your character, while Seelenspaltung: Gut gives a golden hue and Seelenspaltung: Böse! gives a shadowy effect. These last through death and work while mounted.
- Tafel von Ren Yun gives your character a red blindfold and mists up the screen for five minutes.
- Wappenrock des Lichtbringers is a BoE reward from the Shadowmourne quest Die Erlösung des Lichtbringers. Using the tabard grants the wearer Wappenrock des Lichtbringers, a shiny golden light that lasts for 5 minutes.
- Kürbisdrops der Schlotternächte is a reward from numerous Hallow’s End quests. They grant one of four buffs: Schlotternachtssüßigkeit which turns you large and orange, Schlotternachtssüßigkeit into a skeleton with underwater breathing, Schlotternachtssüßigkeit into a pirate, and Schlotternachtssüßigkeit into a levitated non-combat spectral ghost. These treats only last for 14 days, so be wise about using them!
- makes your character shoot rainbows; it’s a reward from Öffnet ihre Augen in Felwood.
- Gus' Erste-Hilfe-Kasten makes a nurse appear and it’s a reward from Gargantapid.
- Horn des Verräters summons a spectral Tauren and comes from Das Horn des Verräters.
- Spielzeugwindmühle, a play on Don Quixote, summons a lance and comes from Die Ballade von Maximillian.
- Knobelzangs Schrumpfer a reward from the hilarious quest Der Tag, an dem Todesschwinge kam: Was wirklich geschah, turns you bright red and large.
- Plumpes Murmeltier from Miese Murmler: Use: Summons a Puntable Marmot at target location. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Rübensandsack from Alphatiere: Use: Summon a Turnip Punching Bag at target location for 5 min. The punching bag acts as a target dummy while it persists. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Tretbares Fass from Suche nach Yi-Mo: Use: Summons a keg that you can kick around. Careful though, contents may be volatile! (10 Min Cooldown)
- Shushens Spucknapf from Räuberanführer Slovan: Use: Summons Shushen's Spittoon on the ground at target location for 1 min. Allies can click on the Spittoon to use it. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Explosives Fass from Fässerweise Spaß: Use: Roll an Explosive Barrel at the target, dealing 27581 to 82741 Fire Damage upon impact. (2 Min Cooldown)
- Jin Warmfass' Gebräu from Im Versteck: Use: Summon Jin Warmbrew's Keg, which allies can use to have a drink of his ale. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Totem der Harmonie from Der Hass steht uns gut: Use: Summon a Totem of Harmony at the target location, illuminating the area for 1 min. (1 Hour Cooldown)
Waschbär aus Jade from Die Jadehexe: Use: Summon your loyal raccoon friend. (3 Min Cooldown)
- Gokk'loks Muschel from Goldversprechen: Use: Stand on a piece of Gokk'lok's shell. Moving cancels the effect. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Ruthers' Geschirr from Die Qual der Yakwahl: Summon Ruthers, the bad yak. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Abzeichen des Kommandanten from Glück auf, Kommandant!: Use: Calls forth a Netherwing Ally to fight at your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Verteidiger der Holzschlundfeste from Die Wurzel alles Bösen: Use: Calls forth a Timbermaw Ancestor to fight at your side and heal you. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Rheas letztes Ei from Das Ei lebt weiter: Use: Calls forth Rhea's Child to fight by your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Ramponierte Dampfpanzersteuerung from Vermisste Freunde: Summons a well-loved steam tonk.
- Ein Winterhauchgeschenk leads to Winterhauchgeschenk and MiniZep-Steuerung during Winter Veil.
- Rogues that have completed all steps of the legendary chain will acquire Fänge des Urvaters--that has an on use effect of unfurling wings and falling slowly to the ground.
- Ayla Schattensturm, accessible after completing Befüllung des Mondbrunnens, sells Mondbrunnenkelch which summons a moonwell, and Mondbrunnenphiole, which summons splashing water.
- Varlan Hochblatt, accessible after completing Rufen der Urtume, sells Düsters Baumstamm which throws a large tree, and Mylunes Ruf, which summons flowers and butterflies at your feet.
- Damek Blühbart, accessible after completing Verstärkung, sells Rickets magnetischer Feuerball which makes your character glow orange.
- Rosenkranz des Lichts, from Erzbischof Benedictus in Hour of Twilight, has an on use effect that makes you kneel in place for 60 seconds channeling Rosenkranz des Lichts, as you glow golden. Great for paladins.
- Varo'thens Brosche, from Mannoroth in Well of Eternity, has an on use effect that shoots out fiery tendrils from the user's weapon, and can chain between targets.
- Players can purchase Ling-Tings Lieblingstee inside Brauerei Sturmbräu which summons golden hoplings, gets you drunk, turns you green, or turns vendors shadowy. There are also brews which can be consumed only in the dungeon: Sprudelndes Getränk (lets you jump high, surrounded by big bubbles), Krasser Nappel (Hozen wearing a jungle hat), Dreifach destilliertes Gebräu (blurs the screen), Sprudelwasser (bubbles and wine goblet).
- Drachengewehr der Shado-Pan, Honored with Shado-Pan: Use: Unleash a gout of flame, dealing 1138 to 1256 fire damage to targets in a 10 yard cone in front of the caster every 0.5 sec for 4 sec.
- Stapel Bambus, Stapel Steinblöcke, Stapel Holzbretter, Honored with Shado-Pan: Show off your combat skills and break some boards.
- Sit down by Gussi Glanzschein in Dalaran and he'll shine your shoes, giving you Schuhglanz!
- Ganzkörperschrumpfa: This item greatly shrinks the player, while also reducing their run speed and damage dealt. It lasts for 3 minutes and is broken upon mounting. From Battlefield Barrens.
- Xan'tishs Flöte: These snakes follow the player for a minute--players can a variety of solid and striped snakes. Named after Xan'tish in Orgrimmar, whose pet snakes were taken away by the Kor'kron in 5.3.
You can even turn into inanimate objects. There are numerous quest-related items that temporarily turn you into objects as well, but the problem is that they only work when you’re in a very specific sub-zone and you lose the item once the quest is turned in.
- Uralter Bernstein, a Fossil archaeology rare added in 4.1, shrinks the player and entraps them in a block of neon orange glass. This block lasts through combat and damage.
- New to Mists of Pandaria, Erneuernder Bern encases the player in a block of amber--it requires Klaxxi exalted.
- Lebensspendende Saat are looted by Herbalists as they pick flowers. When consumed, it transforms the player into a common flower, renames them, and provides a quick supply of health and mana. People have used these in PvP to look hidden in the background.
- The Winterhauchverkleidungsset, a holiday present for completing Stolen Winter Veil Treats, turns the user into a snowman with the aid of a Schneeball.
With Mists of Pandaria's glyph revamp, minor glyphs primary had cosmetic effects.
Wowhead Premium bekommen
Für etwa 1$ pro Monat könnt ihr eine werbefreie Seite genießen, Premium-Features freischalten und die Seite unterstützen!
© 2021 Fanbyte