- s are no longer consumed by the Monk when they are at full Chi.
- Speerhandstoß now properly causes the target to be locked out of the school of the interrupted spell.
- Holy/Discipline PvP 4-piece set bonus will no longer reduce the cooldown of Stille incorrectly.
Creatures Pet Battles
- Aufräumarbeiten: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Fizzy Yellow Alemental and complete the quest.
- Riesiger Dinosaurierknochen: This quest is now a proper daily quest and can only completed once each day.
- Plünderung des Schwarzen Tempels: Door to the Den of Mortal Delights should now open properly when the player reaches the appropriate step in the quest.
- Die Baumutter: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Chaufa and complete the quest.
- Wo ist meine Verstärkung?: Players should now be able to receive completion credit after speaking with Ban Bearheart.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Das Herz der Angst Der Thron des Donners Wildgewordener Sturmrufer
- Experience gains from winning a Pet Battle have been reduced.
- Heirlooms and experience buffs will now correctly increase the amount of experience gained from winning a Pet Battle.
- A brief explanation and list of exact changes to Pet Battle experience could be found here.
should now be able to use the spell Sturmenergie
. Wandernder Nebel
should no longer cause Druids to drop out of shapeshift form.
Spirit Flayers now despawn when Sturmbringer Draz'kil
is defeated. Geisterfeuerstrahl
will now only jump to targets less than 3 yards away.
Torment now has a duration of 10 seconds. PvP
Professions Items Sunsong Ranch
- Season 13 one-handed weapons, excluding the Spellblade and Gavel had their cost reduced from 2250 to 1750 Honor or Conquest points respectively.
- Players taking periodic damage while in PvP should no longer stand up while eating or drinking.
- Zokk "Lulatsch" Drillzang is going on a short leave of absence to take care of unfinished business.
- The way to obtain Work Order quests on the Sunsong Ranch farm has changed. The quests will be given while harvesting crops, or by interacting with the drop-off crate.
- Fixed an issue where players could be placed into the incorrect phase after abandoning the quest, Die gute Erde.
- Fixed an issue where Occupied Soil would sometimes not update correctly or become non-interactive after clearing the associated Squatting Virmen.