Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.0.6. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied.
You can find the complete list of hotfixes for the previously released patch 4.0.3 here
- Entfesselungskünstler again correctly removes movement impairing effects.
- Players who have used the Paid Race Change service to transfer to a Goblin or Worgen character post-patch 4.0.6 can properly use the Dungeon Finder again.
- Liebe liegt in der Luft has been extended by 48 hours. The in-game Calendar should now reflect it runs through February 20.
- (new passive specialization) is now properly functioning for Restoration druids, allowing them to get out of root effects by using Shapeshift. Logging out or changing zones no longer causes the spell to be unlearned.
- Attempting to use Kriegsdonner while in Inkarnation: Baum des Lebens form returns a "You can't do that yet" error and does not cast the spell.
- Rank 2 of now has the correct proc chance.
- (Mastery) procs of or correctly generate charges.
- Sturmschlag is now correctly proccing .
- Refreshing Feuerbrand with is now correctly augmented by the talent, refreshing Feuerbrand to a 21-second duration instead of 15.
Dungeons & RaidsPechschwingenabstieg
Burg SchattenfangThron der Vier Winde
- Maloriak's Aberrations should correctly spawn even if Vile Swills are still alive from the previous phase.
- Conclave of Wind bosses now correctly regenerate health out of combat.
- The Feuergeätzter Dolch swing speed was too slow and has been updated. The tooltip will not reflect the updated time of 1.7 seconds until a client-side patch can be applied.
- Heroic and normal versions of Magmaplattenhandschützer did not have enough Strength and have been updated.
- Heroic and normal version of Verstärkte Saphiriumhandschützer did not have enough Strength and have been updated.