If you’re still not testing the PTR (Public Test Realm) with us, and you want to, we’ve made it easy to get started. Just follow these steps:CREATE A PTR ACCOUNT:
JOIN THE PTR:
- Log in to Blizzard Account Management.
- Select Games and Subscriptions.
- In the Starter Editions & Public Test Regions section, select Create PTR Account.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net App and select World of Warcraft Classic from your Games list.
- In the selector above the Play button, change your Region / Account to Classic Season of Mastery Beta.
- Click Install (or Update) to install the PTR client. This becomes a Play button when ready.
- Click Play to log in to the PTR, and select any of the available Test Servers.
- Create a new test character.
- Enter the game and test the new content!