BlizzardPatch 7.2.5 Public Test Realm Patch Notes
New FeaturesTimewalking: The Black Temple
The time has come to join a raid of 10-30 adventurers and venture back in time to Der Schwarze Tempel
in Outland. You'll be scaled to player level 70 and item level 141 on your way into this memorable highlight of the Burning Crusade expansion.
All New Story Scenario
- To queue for Black Temple Timewalking on the PTR, Speak to Vormu in Shattrath.
This is a work in progress. We'll have more details soon. The Bronze Dragonflight already went to the future and knows all about it, so we should ask them.New Events
- Moonkin Festival
- The Trial of Style
- Auction House Dance Studio
ChangesClasses Todesritter Demon Hunter
- Vorbereitet now generates 100 Fury over 10 seconds (was 40 Fury over 5 seconds).
Dämonenklingen's proc chance increased to 100% (was 60%).
- Demon Blades's Fury generation is now 6-12 (was 12-20).
- Dämonenklingen now does 50% weapon damage (was 85% weapon damage).
- Teufelsbeschuss no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Teufelsbeschuss damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second).
Druid Guardian Restoration Jäger Magier
- Verzweiflungstat will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
- When Demon Spikes is activated and a Dämonenstachel buff is already present, the values of the two buffs are now correctly averaged.
Thermale Leere redesigned: Increases Icy Veins' duration by 10 seconds. Your Ice Lances against frozen targets extend your Eisige Adern by an additional 1 second.
- Essenzborn now has a 12 second cooldown and a duration of 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Essenzborn cost reduced by 10%, and direct healing increased 23%.
- Beleben healing increased by 9%.
Retribution Priester Schurke Gesetzlosigkeit
- Damage of most abilities increased by 5.5%.
- Rauschender Jadewind now applies Mark of the Crane to up to 2 (was 4) nearby targets.
- Wirbelnder Kranichtritt's Mark of the Crane's damage bonus per target reduced to 40% (was 50%) per target.
- Furorfäuste's range increased to 8 yards (was 5) and damage reduced by 20%.
- Developers' notes: Our overall goals here include smoothing out Energy regeneration and reducing the frequency of both resource drought and Energy capping.
- Adrenalinrausch Energy regeneration increase reduced to 50% (was 100%). Duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Kampfkraft proc rate increased to 30% (was 20%), and Energy per proc reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Glücksfall redesigned. Now increases Kampfkraft's proc rate by 2% per point (was +1 Energy per Kampfkraft proc per point).
Developers' notes: The net result of the two Kampfkraft and Glücksfall changes is that Kampfkraft should generate half as much Energy, twice as often.
has returned. Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown on Adrenalinrausch
, Zwischen die Augen
, Tod von oben
by 0.5 seconds per combo point spent. Schicksalswürfel
- Developers' notes: The distribution of the number of buffs you get from Schicksalswürfel has changed. On average, you will get fewer buffs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the desire to frequently recast Schicksalswürfel when you get 1 buff.
- Breitseite now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Vergrabener Schatz increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Unbarmherzige Präzision now increases Critical strike chance by 20% (was 25%).
- Kurs halten causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
's Attack speed increase reduced to 80%. Zerhäckseln
increases Energy regeneration by 20% (was 15%). Subtlety
Symbole des Todes
- Developers' notes:Our overall goals are to remove uncontrolled player teleport from the baseline DPS rotation, to reduce the frequency of teleporting in PvP, to allow players to choose between more frequent or more impactful Shadow Dances, which equates to more frequent Kontrollverlust/utility or damage in PvP, to keep the PvE rotation engaging, and to make Symbole des Todes more engaging.
- All damage dealt increased by 20%.
- Schattenschlag now hits at melee range (was a 15 yard range).
- Schattenschlag, when used out of combat, now deals 30% increased damage and teleports you up to 25 yards behind your target.
- Schattenschritt now has 2 charges for Subtlety.
- Meucheln base damage increased by 35%.
- Meucheln damage bonus from being behind the target reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Die Lautlose Klinge (Artifact trait) now increases damage dealt by Meucheln by 5% (was 3%) per point.
- Schattentanz now has 2 charges (was 3).
- Schattentanz is no longer on the global cooldown.
- Schattentanz's base duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Trickbetrug's duration increase to Schattentanz reduced to 1 second (was 2 seconds).
- Wachsende Schatten now causes your finishing moves to reduce the remaining cooldown on Schattentanz by 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds) per combo point spent.
- redesigned. Wachsende Schatten reduces the remaining cooldown of Schattentanz by an additional 1.5 second per combo point spent. Schattentanz gains 1 additional charge.
- Tiefe Schatten now causes all damage you deal to be increased by 35%.
- Meister der Schatten moved to level 90 row.
- Konzentration moved to level 100 row.
- Todesurteil's cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds) for Subtlety.
Developers' notes: This is to balance it against Konzentration, which is now on the same row. It's a buff in a raid setting, where the talent was very weak.
redesigned. Costs 25 Energy and has a 30 second cooldown. Invoke ancient symbols of power, empowering the next cast of several of your abilities:
Focus Shurikens is a new passive talent available at level 70:
Schamane Hexenmeister Destruction
- Each enemy you hit with Shurikensturm increases the damage of your next Ausweiden by 25%, stacking up to 5 times.
Developers' notes: This aims to remove maintaining Nightblade on every target from your AOE rotation on 4+ targets. Instead, Subtlety will deal increased damage during AOE by focusing it into one target.
- Developers' Notes: Soul Shards are now divided into 10 Soul Shard Fragments for Destruction Warlocks, in order to provide more reliable, granular Seelensplitter generation, prevent random overcapping of resources, rein in Seelensplitter generation slightly, and reduce the number of Chaosblitzs being cast.
- Feuer und Schwefel now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Feuersbrunst now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Seelensplitter/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Feuersbrunst now generates double resources from hitting a second Verwüstung target.
- Verbrennen now generates 1 Soul Shard Fragment.
- Verbrennen now generates 2 Soul Shard Fragments on a critical strike.
- Verbrennen's mana cost reduced by 16%.
- Feuerbrand's periodic damage has a 50% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage has a 15% chance to generate 1 Seelensplitter).
- Feuerbrand's periodic damage critical strikes have a 100% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate 1 Seelensplitter).
- Schattenbrand now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 6 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Seelenräuber (Artifact trait) now causes Chaos Bolt to have a 3% (was 5%) chance per rank to refund 1 Seelensplitter.
- Dimensionsriss (Artifact trait) now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments
- Chaosblitz cast from the Chaosblitz rift now deals 60% increased damage.
- Chaosblitz's damage increased by 40%, and projectile speed increased by 25%.
- Feuerregen's damage increased by 25%.
- Entropieumkehrung redesigned slightly: Chaosblitz and Feuerregen restore 35% of your maximum mana and deal 5% increased damage.
- Verwüstung's duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds), and cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- no longer removes the cooldown of Verwüstung.
- Dämonenfeuer kanalisieren damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Cataclysm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.
All abilities damage increased by 10%.
- The effect of Mastery has reduced by 20%.
- Rache damage reduced by 12%.
Legendary Items Hexenmeister Odr, Schal der Ymirjar
- Added Group Finder activities for Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold.
- Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold can now be entered by cross-server groups.
- Enemies marked by your Verwüstung take 15% (was 8%) increased damage from your single target spells.
- Arsenal: Ausrüstung der Silbernen Hand now includes the Silver variant of the 1H mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.
- Pandaria Challenge Dungeon sets have been added to Appearnces.
- The Appearance Collection now includes Holiday cosmetic items, which can be transmogged during the holiday.